[Moo] A&S open house night

Rhonwen verch Tuder rhonwen at kandsbennett.net
Tue Oct 4 04:52:01 PDT 2011

Greetings!

This is to those many people who loved coming over to our house for A&S
nights
.I am attempting to resurrect them.  Wednesday nights are my
preferred night, but as our oldest is doing Physical Therapy M/W evenings
for the foreseeable future that is out. However, for the month of October I
am going to open my house on Thursday October 20th for anyone who would like
to come on over. We can have a scriptorium, music, ME dance, His Excellency
I am sure could talk brewing to anyone interested as well as combat, and of
course work on any projects people want to bring.

Email me off list for directions to the house.  We live in Locust Grove,
which is ½ way between Fredericksburg and Culpeper on RTE 3.

If you can come, please bring a snack to share and we will provide the
drinks.  Let me know you are coming as I need to leave names at the front
gate.

Thanks,

Baroness Rhonwen