[Moo] Corrugated Cardboard (archery targets?)

JL Badgley tatsushu at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 12:00:25 PDT 2011

Do you need cardboard for archery targets or other projects?

Well, our final shipment arrived this weekend, and we have 100+
international shipping boxes--most of them double corrugated
cardboard--which we need to get rid of.  If anyone wants them, let us know,
or just drive by and pick them up.  I've also heard that you can sell them
or recycle them--we are not in a position to do that at the moment, we just
want them gone!

We are at 6899 Ridge Water Ct., in Centreville, phone 703-585-5650.  This is
limited time:  If nobody says anything (or runs by) then they will be left
out for the trash and recycling truck, which comes tomorrow around 0630;
apologies for the short announcement, but Takeda-dono mentioned that folks
might be interested in getting the cardboard and using it for archery
targets.  Most of the boxes are simply broken down, so they could still be
made into boxes again fairly easily.

Let us know if you are interested.

-Ii Katsumori and Abe Akirakeiko