[Moo] more IKAC Atlantia Seasonal Challedge information

lady_esperanza at cox.net lady_esperanza at cox.net
Wed Oct 12 10:37:06 PDT 2011

I have to apologize to the Baronies Archers. I had forgotten one important piece of information until this morning.

For the Barony to be awarded points for the Atlantian Seasonal Challenge with the IKAC the archers score has to be above the minimum of the lowest Kingdom average at least for the four different adult divisions. (Bonus points if the archer is in the top three for that division.)

Open Bow's current lowest average is: 69.67
Period Bow's current lowest average is: 109
Open Crossbow's current lowest average is: 206
Period Crossbow's current lowest average is: 212

So what does this mean? It's great news as all but a few archers are already above the current minimum. Keep in mind these are the current minimums so as the competition continues the lowest averages could change periodically. It is possible that scores could fall off. I encourage everyone to continue to shoot IKAC's and get the best scores you can!!!  The competition doesn't end until Dec 1st. There is still time to get the Barony more points!!!

Stierbach archers are making this Archery champion very proud, lets keep it up!

Lady Esperanza Susanna Flecha
(Proud Stierbach Archery Champion and cheerless IKAC cheerleader)