[Moo] Request to borrow small pavillion

Brian Bertrand bertran.de.st.jean at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 11:09:35 PDT 2011

For my upcoming wedding on October 29, I would like to borrow a small
pavilion/arming tent.  It needs to have walls and be big enough to give my
lady some privacy on our big day when she needs to have some space ( I can't
foresee needing bigger than 10'x10').  It would be used that weekend,
ideally be available for setup on Friday, and can be returned on Monday.
Thanks for all the help and good wishes.
--
In Service to the Dream,

Brian C. Bertrand
SKA-Bertran de Saint Jean

I am a fan of the cereal comma:  Part of a balanced breakfast that includes
milk, juice, and toast.

Showing deference to those with power over you is not courtesy, it is
self-preservation.  Showing deference to those over whom you have power is
not only courtesy, but grace.