[Moo] doll class postponed

Barbara Miller blithaofwolfhou at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 25 11:05:17 PDT 2011

Greetings all,

I regret to inform all that the Articulated Doll Class that was to have been held tonight at the CCC in Fredericksburg will be postponed to a later date. Instead, folks are coming to Wolfhou to help get ready for the wedding on Saturday. There will be ironing, some cleaning, and I'm not sure what else we will get done, but it will be an awesome help!!! I will most likely be out of town for parts of the rest of the week, since my Dad died last night. I just want to make sure my loss does not put a dampening on the joyous occation of Bertran's and Jozsa's wedding! And don't forget to come on Sunday for the celebration party!

Thanks again for all your wonderfull assistance!
--Blitha