[Moo] Atlantia 30 Year Thank You!

Janie Darby briana491 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 19:14:47 PDT 2011

Atlantia's 30 Year celebration has come and gone. I would like to thank the
gentles listed below, all of whom gave of their time to make 30 Year a
wonderful, memorable event. I am certain I have missed a number of people,
despite my best efforts, and apologize for any omissions.

First, to Master Siegfried McClure, who, as autocrat before me, secured the
site, researched resources and secured the initial staff. As my deputy, he
continued to chase details, and finally, served as event Herald.

To my Landocrat team, Baron Colum Maxwell, Lord Sean MacKelly and Lord Miles
de Locwode, who stepped up in my hour of need and developed a workable,
flexible plan, then spent two days marking the site and assisting people in
finding their camp and list field tent spaces.

To Lady Miriel de Nedham and her Troll staff Christine de Nedham and Isabel
de Nedham, (plus all those who volunteered a shift or two), who set up and
ran one of the best organized Trolls I have seen.

To Lord Ranulph de Nedham who served both as quartermaster and as general
set-up crew, in addition to his support for his lady wife Miriel at Troll.

To Mistress Ceridwen ferch Rhys ap Michael, reservationist, who managed our
ACCEPS account, chased Exchequer details and helped keep me sane. To Master
Richard Wymarc, for managing the group and tent reservations database, and
who made not one, but two trips to my house for stuff I forgot - and to both
of them for schlepping stuff and helping with general site set-up and clean
up.

To Lord Valgard av Mors, Site Engineer for the waterworks and lighting for
the populace tent.

To Lord Stefan von Kiel, for setting up Parking and directing people so that
we did indeed, NOT fill up the parking lot, despite my personal nightmares
on that topic. He also helped with general site clean-up on Monday.

To John the Brewer, who helped with setup both Thursday and Friday, then
returned on Monday to help with teardown, despite not being able to attend
the event; Lord Oswin, who helped with setup on Thursday and Friday; and
Lord Kenelm Rogan who traveled to Caer Mear to acquire their list fence and
shower, and assisted with setup and takedown.

 To Lord Wulff Nuremberger for creating and managing the event website.

To Baroness Rhonwen verch Tuder for acting as Royal Liaison, chasing details
and for the lovely site booklet.

To Lady Elizabeth of Hadley Hall for the beautiful commemorative book.

To Lady Alesia la Sabia de Murcia and Lady Renata von Hentzau for taking
charge of gathering donations for Saturday evening's dessert social. Lady
Alesia took charge of setting up the tables and the food. And thanks to all
of those who donated food and beverage, including the Bright Hills
Sekanjabin Guild and the Stierbach and Bright Hills Cooks Guilds.

To Master Ii Saburou Katsumori who jumped in to help wherever needed -
putting out signs and retrieving them after the event, crying the site, and
traveling to Lorton to acquire a set of list field fence on Friday morning.

To the Trash Crew - Lord Allen of Wolfhau, Lord Ringer du Chester, Lord
Eleanor de Chester, Jaspar Millar, Einarr and Saffir for keeping the site
clean.

To Mistress Blitha of Wolfhau, Chirurgeon in Charge, and her team for taking
care of our bumps and bruises, ensuring we were watered and protected from
the sun and heat. In addition, she created a detailed disaster plan for the
site - which we are most happy to have not had to implement.

To Viscountess Catherine Greyeyes, Minister of the List, and her team for
keeping the Armored Combat activities running.

To Baron Ivan Ivanovich Nemytyi, Security, for keeping a weather eye and
keeping us safe.

To Baron Flaithri O'Cearnaigh, Marshal in Charge; Lord Valgard av Mors,
Archery Marshal; Lady Alienor de Bathe and Lady Nem Inghean Dochartaigh,
Equestrian Marshals; and Viscount Cian Conor McQuaid, Lord Giacomo Vincènti,
Baroness Catalina dell'Acqua, and Lord Pepin de Bourgogne, Armored Marshals
for planning and providing a wide variety of marshal activities.

To Baroness Cairistiona de Coueran, Merchant Coordinator, for recruiting and
organizing merchant space.

To Lady Amie Sparrow, Arts & Sciences Coordinator, for organizing all of the
tents for A&S activities and competitions, coordinating with Mistress
Dervila ni Leanon, Performance Coordinator; Baron Stefan of Cambion, History
Coordinator; Lady Genefe Wolfelin, Competions Coordinator, and Mistress
Gwerfyl verch Aneirin, Artisan's Row Coordinator. This group worked together
to showcase Atlantia's amazing artisans. To Basilio Branquo for his
assistance in setting up and taking down A&S tents.

To Lady Alexandra Scott and the musicians of Atlantia who organized dance
classes, Une Petite Danse for the children, and a grand Ball.

To Baroness Emma West for running Newcomer's Point and organizing newcomer
activities. To Jacintha of Highland Foorde for running Children's
activities, and to Lady Eleanor du Chester for assisting.

To the Baronies of Caer Mear, Ponte Alto, Marinus, Tir-y-Don, and Lochmere,
and to Syr Richard Gilchrest for the use of tents for A&S, classrooms, etc.;
to Ponte Alto, Lochmere, Caer Mear and Sir Thomas of Calais for the use of
their list fences; and to Caer Mear for the use of their shower setup.

To the Barony of Stierbach and the Cantons of Sudentorre and Abhain Iarthair
for their wholehearted support in this endeavor.

In Service,

Baroness Briana Maclukas

Autocrat, Atlantia 30 Year