[Moo] Thank yous

Laura Barrett alienorb48912 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 8 14:42:19 PDT 2011

Grettings!
    I am humbled and amazed at all of the help we received to make the eq activities happen and to get everyone settled into a tight camping area.....
Lady Nem for stepping up after I went in for emergency surgery
Alain for all of his help & advice and schlepping equipment for the common area
Arthur & Maebhin for helping with the mounting blocks
My husband Reinmar & our son Boan for shouldering everything after my surgery
Everyone we met in EQ camp & all those who assisted with ground crew, your help made everything possible!
I look forward to our next event with the Atlantian Cavalry and the Lance of St Anthony!
 YIS,
Alienor
Love Conquers All