[Moo] Sudentorre Sand Casting Sand Project or SSCSP

Leif Johnston leif at resourcecompany.com
Sun Sep 25 11:32:23 PDT 2011

There seems to be a significant interest in sand casting after our session
the other day. Therfore, I propose a A&S project for Sudentorre and those of
Stierbach that have interest.

Developing/testing sand casting recipes and making a supply available. If
you are interested, please let me know via email and we can work details and
how much(volume) sand you need. Pooling resources should allow us to get
this done very cheaply and that can help further your interest in the metal
casting areas.

Thanks
Wiglaf

Wiglaf Sigeberhting