[Moo] October Baronial Day

Rhonwen verch Tuder rhonwen at kandsbennett.net
Mon Sep 26 07:56:48 PDT 2011

Greetings unto the Populace of Stierbach from your Baron and Baroness!

We would like announce that the fall baronial day will be occurring on
Saturday October 8th.  Grimm and his family have graciously offered up there
home to the occasion and there will be plenty of activities for all to
participate in.

We will be holding our usual "Ask the Baronage" town hall style session in
the afternoon.  If you have any questions, comments, or concerns that you
would like to speak with us about please come and talk to us.  No matter how
big or small we rely on you to let us know that you need help in some way.