[Moo] washed out road going to House Wolfhou

Barbara Miller blithaofwolfhou at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 27 19:22:02 PDT 2011

Greetings all,

I just want to give any who are coming to House Wolfhou on sundays that we have a road washed out. You will come down Belle Plains Road, and turn left onto Old Creekside Rd as normal. But instead of turning right onto The Vance Way and winding through the trees, you will proceed straight onto the one way in narrow Old Creekside Rd. This road is normally a one way in, but since the other road has a HUGE gap in it, it will be two way traffic!  Be tolerant and careful. There are only 2 good passing areas on the road...  When you get to the circle, you will turn right and proceed on to our house.

--YIS,
Blitha