[Moo] War of the Wings anyone?

Marcolo DelMare marcolobronzethunder at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 08:41:52 PDT 2011

Also on September 24th is the Seige of Glengarry in Sylvan Glenn just over
the Abhain Iarthar border. This is supposed to be a war between Atlantia and
Aethelmarc but we rarely have much of a showing and usually Atlantia looses.
But not always.

Marcolo

--
Somebody has to do something, and it's just incredibly pathetic that it has
to be us.