[Moo] [Watchtower] Bardic tonight... and more this month

Barbara Miller blithaofwolfhou at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 6 12:35:54 PDT 2011

Yah, singing and story telling!

And looking forward, next tuesday (Sept 13) is the Canton of Sudentorre Business meeting.
Following that, I believe the A&S class for Sept 20 is sauces (mmm, learn to make a delicious green herb sauce!)
And on Sept 27, the A&S class will be about early jointed dolls (4th-5th c Greek). Come make one out of Fimo Clay!

--Blitha