[Moo] Locker Run this saturday

JL Badgley tatsushu at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 17:21:10 PDT 2011

Unfortunately I am taking a train trip this weekend, so Saturday is out.
However, I might be able to run by on Sunday. We're heading to Richmond that
day. Does anybody have a key that we could borrow?  Alternatively would
anyone else want to run by and pick up the signs from us before  the
weekend?

-Ii