[Moo] St Anne's Clothiers Guild

lady_esperanza at cox.net lady_esperanza at cox.net
Mon Apr 2 11:38:49 PDT 2012

Taken from the Merry Rose -  Congratulations Lady Amie!!!

Greetings to the Tavern:

I wanted to officially everyone that leadership of the St. Anne's Clothiers
Guild has been passed to Lady Aimee Sparrow. I've been so proud and honored to
have served the Guild and the Kingdom for the last few years, but am delighted
that I'm passing the reins to someone who is so dedicated and enthusiastic about
the Guild. I know you'll see many more Guild sponsored events and workshops in
the next few years in her capable hands. She's been actively involved in the
Guild for the last 18 or more months, and helped to develop the plan for the
next year, so the transition is seamless.

YIS

Lady Alessandra da Venizia