[Moo] Defending the Gate Set-up Friday Afternoon

M O moliver16 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 3 12:19:53 PDT 2012

So.  As previoulsy posted...set up for our little Canton's BIGGEST event is going to be Friday aftrernoon over at the Izaak Walton League.  Directions are available on-line at the event website.  We want to get started at 2 ish as we have a long list of things to do.  Any and all help is welcome and appreiciated.  A handful of people have let me know in person or through email that they will be there but we can always use MORE!  This is our MAJOR event every year and we need all hands on deck.  If you have any questions or want to know more, give me a call at (540)841-6606.  In Service, Genefe Wolfelin