[Moo] The Lance of St. Bunstable debuts at 4H Spring Horse Expo

Laura Barrett alienorb48912 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 9 08:44:18 PDT 2012

Greetings,
  Our 4H group Skyline Riders is hosting a Spring Horse Expo this Sunday April 15th at Warren County Fairgrounds from 10 am to 4pm. Can use any help you want to give. We are setting up our pavilion in the merchants area, we will also have the games set up for all to play during the day. We have 5 to 10 min in the arena later  in the afternoon to show our stuff! Looking forward to a fun day! YIS, Alienor
Love Conquers All