[Moo] Kingdom Travel Fund Raiser Announcement

Laurie Clarkston garadh at verizon.net
Mon Apr 9 21:21:53 PDT 2012

I would like to thank everyone who came out to Defending the
Gate this past Saturday.  I organized and
put together a Silent Auction Fund Raiser for the Kingdom Travel Fund, and
through your generosity, we were able to collect $603.25.
I would also like to thank Ladies Marsaili Johnston of
Lockwood Moss and Katarzyna Witkowska for all their help with the Silent
Auction.  They set-up, collect the
donations as they came in, sat in the tent answering questions, and collected
the funds at the end of the auction.  Without their help, I would not have been able to do my job as Field Steward at
Defending the Gate.

And I would like to thank the Autocrat,Herrin Genefe Wölfelin for allowing me to add this fund raiser to the event.
YIS,
Cairistiona de Coueran
Canton of Sudentorre