[Moo] Gfit Basket for Crown

Rhonwen verch Tuder rhonwen at kandsbennett.net
Mon Apr 30 11:05:48 PDT 2012

Greetings!

If you would like to donate an item to the gift basket for Their Highnesses
(whomever that may be) please let me know before Wednesday.  You can bring
the item to crown, Sudentorre practice this evening , Stierbach practice
tomorrow, or the business meeting Wednesday and give it to His Excellency.
If for some reason he cannot make a practice I will arrange a way to get it
from you.

Items can be things they will be able to use personally for their reign
(gift cards, largess items, notebook, pens, stamps, etc), things to make
them look spiff during their reign (jewelry, accessories, trim, fabric,
etc), or things that are just for fun (foods, drinks, candy, candles, table
linens, etc).  I hope you have some ideas!

Yours,

Baroness Rhonwen