[Moo] plea for help this sat or sun

logan logan at ebonwoulfe.com
Thu Aug 16 10:10:07 PDT 2012

so esa, addison, and i are finally no longer homeless!  we are now living in
woodbridge (dale city) and are in need of some help this weekend.  we have
unloaded most of our stuff into our wee little one car garage.  there are a
few furniture items which are simply too heavy for esa to help me move into
the house.  so we are asking for some help this weekend to do that very
thing.  we are happy to host folks and will provide drinks (adult and not)
and will throw some stuff on the grill.  if folks want to hang out and go
through our vast movie collection saturday night there is crash space
available (please contact me directly).  if we get everything done early on
saturday (or sunday) and folks want to do some training i would be happy to
work with you.

please contact me off list if you can help out.

regards

logan