[Moo] A&S Nite, Tuesday August 21

Marsaili Johnston ladymarsaili at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 18 18:48:58 PDT 2012

The CCC is not available next Tuesday (and not on the 3rd Tuesday of the month for the school year).

So, A&S Nite will be at my home. This week -- come share your Pennsic War Stories and help plan what future classes you would be interested in.If you like, bring light snacks to share.
30 Aspen Hill Drive
Fredericksburg, VA 22406
540-371-7044

Directions: Take Rte 17 N (toward Warrenton). Turn right onto Plantation Drive (look for the Burger King and PNC Bank on the corner). Go past the library. There's a traffic light at that street. Got three more streets to Legend Drive. Turn Right on Legend. There is a gate. The code is 1111. Take the first immediate Right onto Hartford. Right onto Highlander. Left onto Aspen Hill. My house is the on the end on the right. There is a small parking area right across the street. If it's full, park along the right side of the street.

Lady Marsali JohnstonMinister of Arts & SciencesCanton of SudentorreBarony of StierbachKingdom of Atlantia