[Moo] practice tonight needs a marshal, may need to move to Loriella

Dante di Pietro dante.di.pietro at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 08:52:43 PDT 2012

Greetings all,

I have had a work related issue arise, which means that I will not be
available for practice tonight. We will need a marshal if we are to
have practice.

Additionally, I have the key to the building and will be at work until
well into the evening. It may be best to simply move practice to
Loriella tonight. In any case, as much as I would love to be having
fun, I will be otherwise engaged. My apologies for not announcing this
sooner, but I had very little warning here.

-- Dante