[Moo] baby shower for Malcolm (Miriel's & Ranulph's little one coming)

Barbara Miller blithaofwolfhou at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 29 20:18:05 PDT 2012

Greetings all!

Miriel's and Ranulph's little one, Malcolm, will be coming soon, and so we are planning a baby shower for them on Sunday, Sept 9, starting about 4pm at House Wolfhou. There will be rejoicing and cake and special foods prepared. Come join in the Fun!

And I have been asked: What do they need for the little one?... Miriel says they are doing jewel tones and earthy colors rather than typical pastels. They are registered on Amazon.com (click on the "wish list" tab at the top right, then go to "Baby Registry" and type in their names: Nichelle & Craig Harrison). Sensible clothing like sleepers with feet, cloth diapers, bottles and breast feeding equipment, and basic baby care products are on the list...

So, see ya'll on Sunday at House Wolfhou for Malcolm's Baby Shower as well as archery practice!
If you need directions, go to http://sudentorre.atlantia.sca.org/loc_wolfhou.php

See you later,
Blitha