[Moo] Head lunch cook for Defending the Gate 2012

Moliver16 moliver16 at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 9 06:33:51 PST 2012

Greetings to you and yours, I am writing today to ask if there is anyone out there in our local group who would take on the role of head lunch cook for defending the gate this spring? The event will be held on saturday march 30th. It is the saturday of Easter weekend. We will have a full slate of royals so this really is our chance to impress with some of our local talent!
Please contact me off list if you are intetested.

Moliver16 at hotmail.com
Or text @ (540)8416606

In Service, Genefe

Sent from the mothership