[Moo] Writing documentation, the EZ-Doc way

Karen karen_larsdatter at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 1 13:29:58 PST 2012

Hey, folks!  I've been working on developing some forms that help you write documentation; you can find the ones I've developed so far at
http://larsdatter.com/ezdoc

If you're heading for Kingdom Arts & Sciences this weekend (or really, for display or competition at any event), you can use an EZ-Doc form to help you write documentation.

These one-page forms are great for folks who don't know how to write documentation, or who don't feel comfortable writing documentation.  They're a great way for you to write down what you've done and why you've done it that way.

Got questions?  Let me know!

Karen Larsdatter
www.larsdatter.com