[Moo] Ponte Alto 20 year Feb 25Reservations

Rhonwen verch Tuder rhonwen at kandsbennett.net
Tue Feb 14 04:01:47 PST 2012

From: announce-bounces at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
[mailto:announce-bounces at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org] On Behalf Of Robert
Capozello
Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2012 6:03 AM
To: Atlantia Seneschals; Announce Atlantia
Subject: [Atlantia-Announce] Fw: [Ponte Alto] Ponte Alto 20 year Feb
25Reservations

      ----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Tamara brown <psallite703 at msn.com>
To: atlantia <atlantia at atlantia.sca.org>; The Barony of Ponte Alto
<ponte-alto at atlantia.sca.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2012 12:29 AM
Subject: [Ponte Alto] Ponte Alto 20 year Feb 25 Reservations

Greetings from the reservationist for Ponte Alto 20 Year

Time is fast approaching for our grand celebration .You may have read Master
Tirloch,s missive describing the wonderful feast that will be served

Just a reminder that while there are still plenty of spaces' anyone who
wishes to partake of the feast must pre register. ACCEPS is closed you say

There is still time to mail a reservation in to me .We just ask that we
receive any reservations by Monday 2/20 so that we may prepare for the
appropriate numbers. If you have any question please do not hesitate to
contact me .

Look forward to see many of you there

Celia of Rosedale

Please feel free to forward to other lists