[Moo] Incoming transplant...

Flaithri O'Cearnaigh flaithri at kandsbennett.net
Mon Feb 6 12:33:56 PST 2012

I can serve as your contact for rapier practice. There is one in Sudentorre and one in Stierbach. Sudentorre is on Mondays in Fredericksburg and Stierbach is on Tuesdays in Manassas.

Directions are on the websites or you can let me know which one you are interested in and I will provide directions.

Baron Flaithri