[Moo] Grimmsfield archery

Marcolo DelMare marcolobronzethunder at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 23:58:47 PST 2012

This is right in the middle of my sleeping time but I want to go. Perhaps I
can sleep in the morning, get up and shoot then go home and sleep till I
have to leave for work. But not likely.

~M

--
"Somebody has to do something, and it's just incredibly pathetic that it
has

"In medieval times, people probably would have referred to me as
“Phlegmatic” and attributed this tendency to an imbalance of my humors.
These days people just think of me as an an irreverent asshat."
 -- Patrick Rothfuss