[Moo] Sunday Sunday Sunday changed to...Friday, friday, friday

Barbara Miller blithaofwolfhou at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 28 09:29:10 PST 2012

Allen and some others who have off during the day this coming friday, March 2, will be working on the Gate at House Wolfhou during the daylight hours. If you too are available and want to help, come on over! I'm not sure how much more there it to work on, but the gate will be nice when it is completed!

--YIS,
Blitha