[Moo] Ponte Alto Heavy Weapons Fighter Practice information

lady_esperanza at cox.net lady_esperanza at cox.net
Fri Jan 6 12:17:03 PST 2012

Greetings Heavy Weapons Fighters of Ponte Alto and Its Environs!

Sunday afternoon indoor heavy weapons fight practices will begin next
week on January 8th. Practice will be held from 1:00 to 5:00PM at the
Falls Church Veterans of Foreign Wars (VFW) located at 7118 Shreve
Road, Falls Church. We have reserved the ballroom for the month of
January. Whether the indoor practice is extended through February or
beyond will depend on the level of attendance. Thus, those fighters
who hope to take advantage of this site over the winter are urged to
attend the first two Sundays to help us gauge the level of interest in
the fighting community.

Directions:? Take the beltway to the exit at Tysons Corner, get on
Route 7 in the direction of Falls Church, go about one mile until you
pass under the I-66 overpass, continue to the next light at Shreve
Road (with McDonalds on the right). Turn right. The VFW is about a
block down Shreve Road on the right. Park in the side and rear lots.

Alternatively, take I-66 to the Route 7 (Leesburg Pike) Falls Church
Exit. Proceed on Route 7 in the direction of Falls Church and then
follow the same directions as above.

See you on January 8th.

YIS

Duncan The Elder
Deputy Heavy Weapons Marshal of Ponte Alto