[Moo] baronila or as most say baronial

J. C. Smith ispán jsmithcsa at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 9 05:25:15 PST 2012

I suffer from it, too.  It's a painful condition caused by typing without glasses.  (shudder)

If affects me more than I care to admit.

Janos

JEFFREY C. SMITH

"Nothing in our Constitution suggests that government is a grantor of rights. Instead, government is a protector of rights." -- Walter E. Williams