[Moo] baronial day 12th night

Flaithri O'Cearnaigh flaithri at kandsbennett.net
Tue Jan 17 03:52:05 PST 2012

Rhonwen and I will be making ourselves available from 4-5 for questions and
discussions. If anyone has any concerns about the Barony including but not
limited to the upcoming polling please feel free to seek us out during this
time. We are happy to have private as well as group discussions during this
time.

Flaithri