[Moo] we have power & fireworks!

Barbara Miller blithaofwolfhou at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 4 07:37:22 PDT 2012

Hooray! The power came on last night! The AC runs, the water flows, and the dishwasher and washer machines work too! Oh how we appreciate the simple good stuff!

But anyway, we also have some fireworks, so if you wish to come and veiw fireworks without all the traffic hassels, come! We are getting more hamburgers and hotdogs to grill, and probably some corn. And maybe I'll get some potatoe salad made. So if you wish to bring other salads too... the fridges are freshly cleaned and emptier to keep things cool.

Dusted off the croquet set and found the Bolsa/Bocci/Lawn Bowling... come to House Wolfhou for some killer croquet & Bolsa about 3ish in the shade under the trees.

If you need directions, they can be found at:  http://sudentorre.atlantia.sca.org/loc_wolfhou.php

Happy Fourth of July! Let Freedom Ring!
--Blitha