[Moo] request for assistance: university class proposal

Crystal Thurber palfi.jozsa at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 05:39:29 PDT 2012

Greetings good gentles of our fair Barony and Her Cantons!

I am considering teaching a class at the upcoming University that I have
never taught before, but I am excited about.  I would like to teach a class
on how to include children, the elderly, and those with special needs in
A&S classes.  This is designed for a zero to general knowledge classroom,
though of course experts are welcome.

The three target populations tend to have difficultly with certain tasks,
due to either physical, emotional, or mental challenges.  Therefore, I ask
anyone with special needs (reduced vision or hearing, physical
difficulties, or any other "special needs"), or children or other family
members with these needs, for your help.  I would like to interview you
about the challenges you and your family face, what A&S activities your
family member with special needs used to do, do now, or are interested in.
I would also like to see if your family members would help me with some of
the actual crafts, so I can see for myself what challenges they face.  I
generally work weekends, but am available during the day and in the evening
and can drive out to your home, if need be.

If you are interested in assisting me, please contact me OFF-LIST at palfi
(dot) jozsa (at) gmail (dot) com.

Thank you for your time,

Jozsa