[Moo] Archery on Monday

michael sheppard mlsheppard2760 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 06:58:43 PDT 2012

Yes Marcolo, and Stierbach!

The range at Grimmsfield WILL be open (5pm-dusk) Monday 7/30!  Come one
come all, especially those going to War, as this will be the last
Grimmsfield practice UNTIL AFTER we all return from Pennsic War
(potentially opening Mon. 7/13 - watch the moo for info).  There will be
limited loaner gear BUT that shouldnt keep you away...we will think of
something!! There's always a way to equip a new or experienced archer!!

Thanks to Lord Grimm, groundskeeper, for entrusting the range to my care.

See you there.
Saphir

ps, if Haymarket (Grimmsfield) is too far north for some, I do know that
the range at House Wolfhou (Fredericksburg) is open today after 2pm, hosted
by Sanada Katsumi and Sanada Terasu!