[Moo] greetings from Jozsa

Crystal Thurber palfi.jozsa at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 10:49:44 PDT 2012

Hello folks!

Good news, my phone is back online!  (It lost a battle to the washing
machine...)  It largely involved getting a new phone for Bertran.

Stierbach's Baronial Birthday and Investiture is coming up, and since it is
two weekends out, I would like to take some time to ask if some of you
could fill in spots.

I could use some help in the following areas:

Setting up:
--archery/thrown
--heavy fighting
--rapier fighting
--MOL area,
--Heralds/Chirgeons (same area; they will have to play nice)
--equestrian
--setting up main hall for activities and then later for dinner feast

The setting up portions could involve moving tables/chairs to their correct
locations.

We will need retainers to help move Baronial thrones after morning court.

We also need: --parking attendants (to direct traffic).

This would probably work best if multiple people signed up, that way nobody
is stuck on the same task for awhile.