[Moo] Update on Stierbach Baronial Investiture: schedule of events, some help still needed

Crystal Thurber palfi.jozsa at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 14:58:45 PDT 2012

Greetings from Jozsa, your friendly neighborhood Autocrat!

There is an event this Saturday.  You should come.  [?]  Stierbach Baronial
Birthday and Investiture.
http://acorn.atlantia.sca.org/event_flyer.php?event_id=405d9383

Here is the schedule for the day.

7:00: Staff arrives (need help with set up, more details to follow end of
message)

9:00: Site opens.

9:30: MOL opens.  Inspections only.  Marshals may run authorizations, if
they are going to.

10:15 All proceed to court

10:30 Court opens.  NO ACTIVITIES MAY OCCUR DURING THIS TIME (although food
prep may proceed apace, as needed)

When Court closes, lists may open and other activities may occur.
Newcomer's tour.

12:00 poetry contest, A&S competition opens

2:00 Poetry contest closes. Dance practice in main hall.

4:00 Dance practice ends. A&S competition ends.

4:15 Lists close.

4:30 Evening court

6:30 Feast begins, or immediately following evening court.

8:00 Dancing in the hall.  Bardic circle, location to be announced.

9:30 Dancing ends. Bardic circle closes.

10:00 Site closes.  (Guests go home)

11:59 We are off site (Hopefully before then, if everyone works together)

I still need some help in the following areas: