[Moo] Friday, June 15

Crystal Thurber palfi.jozsa at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 08:40:22 PDT 2012

Hello folks!  Ranalf has graciously agreed to head to the site earlier in
the day, as I am unable to get there until the evening.  Carol Rogers, the
site owner and coordinator, has specified that she is unable to be there
until 3:00, so that is the earliest that we could be on site.  If you are
able to come on out and help, it will make the day go easier for everyone.
If you need to get ahold of me, my number is 703-209-0140 and now that the
phone yells at me when I have an email, you can get me there too,
palfi.jozsa at gmail.com .

Ranalf, please contact me off-list.

Looking forward to seeing you all!

Jozsa