[Moo] found items at Stierbach Baronial Birthday and Investiture

Crystal Thurber palfi.jozsa at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 13:11:29 PDT 2012

Hello folks!

The following items have been found at the event on Saturday.  Please let
me know if it is yours, so that we may get it to you.  Also, please let me
know of additional lost or found items.

--a personal banner (sorry Heralds, but I am about to get this wrong, so
don't cry too badly): *Or, on a bend Azure cottised Gules three bells Or,
between two flowers Azure.*
*--*three tankards: one is lilac and blue-rimmed (ceramic), with a sharply
defined hourglass figure, one is cerawhitmic, plain brown glaze with a tall
foot pedestle, the last is hardened leather.
-- pair of girl's sandals from Kohl's (size 11?): white with leather
flowers across the toe
--white light-weight linen scarf, about a yard square.  It was folded into
a triangle, suggesting a head covering come loose.
--lady's plain watch, brown leather, silver face with gold hands
--what appears to be a site token: yellow yarn, holding a charm ring, and a
seashell, cut flat across the back
--blue bedsheet with an embroiered "V" on one side

Yours,

Jozsa