[Moo] Severe Thunderstorm Watch in effect until 8:00 p.m.; Monday practice is outdoors.

Dante di Pietro dante.di.pietro at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 11:20:49 PDT 2012

Right now, the forecast is not looking good for practice at the park,
so I'm going to call it canceled. Next week we're back at the church
on Mondays, so weather will be much less of an issue.

We'll be at the park this Sunday again, from 10-2, and all subsequent
Sundays until Pennsic, as a supplement to the Monday practice. If
attendance is strong, Sunday practices can definitely be a regular
thing as long as it's warm enough.