[Moo] Baronial Day in July

lady_esperanza at cox.net lady_esperanza at cox.net
Fri Jun 29 11:22:29 PDT 2012

Esperanza and I would really like to continue with the Quarterly
Baronial Days. The next Baronial Day should be in July. We would like to
get everyone together to finish with projects for Pennsic or start
projects for Pennsic as the case may be.

The preferred location would be within Sudentorre as the last Baronial
Day was within Northern Steirbach and we plan on having the fall
Baronial Day in Abhainn Iarthair. If a location can not be located
within Sudentorre we would consider others of course.

We were thinking July 14th or 15th but could be flexible. If you know of
a location please let us know so we can have a Baronial Day in July.
Since it is July inside airconditioned space would be nice with space
for fighting outside but we would consider all locations.

Baron Mors and Baroness Esperanza