[Moo] Baronial Birthday and Investiture

Laurie Clarkston garadh at verizon.net
Sat Jun 2 10:12:28 PDT 2012

It helps on the reminders on trying to get people to pre-register is to provide the info on where to send the check, who to make it out to, and how much.  Or add the link to the flyer that people can go directly to and download the info while they are thinking about it.

Putting out a reminder is nice, but like a lot of us, if the info is not right there right now with the reminder, I am gonna say, I will look it up later.......a month passes.

But, thank you for the reminder.
Cairistiona