[Moo] Harp is safely delivered

Heidi Karin Wheeler-Sheppard greenaura2black at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 15 23:08:34 PDT 2012

Excellent Maven, thank you. I do apologize for my not being able to take it in the first corse. I fully intended to take it from the meeting. However fate had dealt a twisted hand. A deer had decided to play tag with my car. However I have shared the harp's beauty to friends who would put a bid on it... If they don't win the bid they still win because you have more than just the one :) thank Arthur. I do hope to see you both there. Again thank you so very much.
YIS
Karin~ eater of cookies and chocolate yummy things

Heidi Karin Sent from my iPhone