[Moo] Canton of Sudentorre Business Meeting - March 13, 2012

Brian Bertrand bertran.de.st.jean at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 04:52:12 PDT 2012

Our Canton business meeting is tomorrow, Tuesday March 13th starting at
7:30 PM.  The meeting is held at the CCC on the University of Mary
Washington Campus, directions can be found
here<http://sudentorre.atlantia.sca.org/loc_ccc.php>.
 Attached is the current meeting agenda; if you have items of business to
bring before the Canton, please contact me with them as soon as possible.

--
In Service to the Dream,

Brian C. Bertrand
SKA-Bertran de Saint Jean

I am a fan of the cereal comma:  Part of a balanced breakfast that includes
milk, juice, and toast.

Showing deference to those with power over you is not courtesy, it is
self-preservation.  Showing deference to those over whom you have power is
not only courtesy, but grace.