[Moo] [abhainniarthair] Abhainn Iarthair Open House, 3/25/2012, 2:00 pm

Maven sk8maven at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 22 15:55:09 PDT 2012

Just to remind everyone (again), The upcoming Open House will feature a
chance to Meet & Greet the Baronial candidates. Garb is desirable. but
not essential. Basic food & drink will be provided, but if you have
anything you particularly want to have (or share), please bring it.

Allergy note: there is one cat on the premises, but he may not choose to
socialize.

The simplest way  to get here is to take your best route to I-81 and
then go either north or south to the Route 37 bypass on the west. If you
take the north end of the bypass, go south; if you take the south end,
go north. (If you come via I-66, take the south end and go north; if by
Route 7, take the north end and go south; if by Route 50, take your
pick.) Take the exit immediately before (or after) Winchester Medical
Center (you can see it from the highway) and go east on Amherst Street.
Take a left on any of the streets between Fox Drive and Wood Avenue
(including Fox or Wood). Then turn right on Whittier and look for the
stop sign - we are about three houses past it on the right.

See you on Sunday!

Medhbhin (Maven)