[Moo] Did you hear something?

M O moliver16 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 22 17:25:20 PDT 2012

They creep slowly towards the wall silently blending with
the shadows.  Through the gate they hear
the sounds of merriment and celebration.
Spring has come to Sudentorre and so had this band of brigands.  They come to plunder our Canton
and our Kingdom.  Help us.  Help us Defend the Gate!

Come stand with us on Saturday April 7th at
Defending the Gate.  The deadline for
pre-registration is Saturday March 24th!
Check out our feast menu and schedule of events at our website: http://sudentorre.atlantia.sca.org/event_DTG11.php

*All profits will be donated to the Kingdom
 of Atlantia.  Support your kingdom!*