[Moo] A call for help!

M O moliver16 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 25 15:55:37 PDT 2012

Help!  Defending the Gate is only two weeks away and we need a crew of people who are willing to spend Friday afternoon (thats  Friday April 6th) turning our site from a boy scout camp into a medieval wonderland!  We have tents to set up, stakes to put down, a gate to assemble, and list posts to post.  Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.  Please respond directly to me at moliver16[at]hotmail.com if you would like to come on down.  The more people help, the faster it goes!  Thanks to everyone.  In Service, Genefe