[Moo] Anyone in the Barony going to University? Up for a meal?

J. C. Smith ispán jsmithcsa at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 2 17:58:08 PST 2012

I am going (in fact, I am here), but plan to head back for home immediately when university gets out.

Janos

JEFFREY C. SMITH

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them."  - John Wayne in "The Shootist" (1976)