[Moo] Baronial Birthday

Marcolo DelMare marcolobronzethunder at gmail.com
Thu May 3 03:08:23 PDT 2012

Stierbach,

  I am in charge of hall decoration at Baronial Birthday. I would like to
use the heraldry of the populace where possible. Since this is going to be
an investiture there will of course be a Royal presence. Naturally The arms
of Atlantia and the Barony will be set up behind high table. However I
would like to hang personal banners on the other walls. If you have a
banner made and would be willing to let us hang it up please contact me. My
email address is marcolobronzethunder at gmail.com

Thanks
Marcolo

--
"Somebody has to do something, and it's just incredibly pathetic that it
has

"In medieval times, people probably would have referred to me as
“Phlegmatic” and attributed this tendency to an imbalance of my humors.
These days people just think of me as an an irreverent asshat."
 -- Patrick Rothfuss