[Moo] Kindgom Archery - volunteers needed to help with lunch please! (Ruyiah ipsi Otel)

Angie angie at blue-salamander.com
Tue May 8 10:53:50 PDT 2012

Good morrow!

I am writing to beg some volunteer assistance in prepping and serving
lunch to the hungry hunters during Kingdom Archery this weekend (12
May).  I will need 3-4 people for set up and prep, firepit cooking, 2-3
for serving help, and 1-2 for cleanup.  The location for the event is a
bit rough, so as much help as anyone can offer would be very welcome.

If anyone has any fresh mint growing in your garden at home, please
please please donate!

The menu is Persian: a taste of heaven to succor you during your journey.

Chicken kabob
Turmeric rice and fava beans
Cucumber and chickpea salad
Carrot and apple salad
Bread and cheese
Apples and Oranges
Saffron Rice pudding

Please contact me for any dietary issues.  Thank you all in advance!

Ruyiah ipsi Otel (mka Angie Cropley)