[Moo] Baronial Directory forms

Rhonwen verch Tuder rhonwen at kandsbennett.net
Wed May 9 08:04:07 PDT 2012

This plea just went out from our Baronial Chatelaine:

Please, Please, Please...If you are still holding your yellow directory
forms please send them to me. I have received a grand total of 9 forms. That
will not make much of a directory. I am starting from scratch and need those
forms for the directory to be a success. It could be a great resource if
everyone will take 3 min. to fill it out. You only need to include the info
you want published in the directory. The new due date is May 26

If you need a new form please contact me off list.

YIS

Gunnora

---

Enclosed in your polling letter was a letter from His Excellency and I.  On
the back of it was supposed to have been a form for the new baronial
directory that is being put together.  Please mail that in to Gunnora ASAP.

If you did not receive a polling, for whatever reason, and which to be a
part of the baronial directory, the sheet is attached.  Please return this
to Lady Gunnora before May 26.

Yours,

Baroness Rhonwen